Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Woof! (translation: Go away, kid; you bother me)

LADY, FROM HER YOUNGER DAYS...
I was so proud of Lady today at the dog park. This big, young German shepherd was determined to get her to play, but she woofed at him on at least two occasions.

The second time, he got the message, and he left her alone.

She seemed to say: Go away, kid; you bother me.

Wunderbar.

NOTE: Lady passed on Sept. 17, 2016, and I'm still recovering.


Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal


(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)


(the book of great NASCAR stories)




More blog entries by Tom Gillispie
• Advice for be and would-be novelists

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment