Friday, December 16, 2022

PAIN IN THE BUTT

DIXIE ON HER CORD (BUT NOT TODAY)
Dixie can be a pain in the butt when it comes to getting her back in the house. I put her on her leash about an hour ago, then went back for her about 30 minutes later.

She just looked at me and wouldn't come. When I went toward her, she ran out in the yard. So I came back in the house.

I tried again a few minutes ago, and, again, she just sat looking at me. She didn't even pay attention to the treat I had in my hand.

This time, though, she finally came to the screen door and went it. The whole process took about an hour.

I'm wondering what I can do differently.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment