Sunday, December 19, 2021

THE SOFTNESS SCALE

LADY WAS SOFT, BUT NOT SUPER SOFT

I WAS JUST
 thinking recently that the three softest animals I've ever petted were a samoyed (fluffy white dog), a rabbit (Petey) and a chinchilla. My sister-in-law owned the rabbit and the chinchilla, and I probably stroked both of them on the same day.

Not surprisingly, the chinchilla was in a class by itself. Petey was probably a bit softer than the samoyeds at the dog park, but not much.

I can't even think of what No. 4 would be on the softness meter. Our Lady felt like velvet when trimmed close, so she may have been No. 4. Without the close trim, though, she wasn't in the same league.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK

BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment