Thursday, March 7, 2024

RESCUE DOGS' PAST LIVES

THIS IS KATIE ON OUR DECK AT HOME

I just saw
a YouTube video titled Do Rescue Dogs Remember Their Past Lives?

I didn't need to watch the video; I KNOW that rescue dogs remember their past lives.

We had gotten Katie from Collie Rescue of the Carolinas, and my wife and I often visited Collie Rescue now and then. My wife Holly suggested that I take Katie so she could be sociable with the collies.

As soon as we got to Collie Rescue, Katie went into a panic (I assume she recognized the smell of the place.) She was squirming on the seat almost violently and was crying forlornly. I tried to sooth her worries, and we went in.

Katie was relieved when we got back in the van to go home. It was obvious she remembered her past life.

I was almost sorry I'd taken her back there.

 * * *

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment