Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Pets getting into the trash

I've written before about the downside of dog ownership, but I haven't mentioned dogs getting into bags of trash.

DIXIE, THE TRASH DOG
I can't give instances of our past dogs getting into the trash.

Dixie, our current dog, has gotten into trash often enough, and she did it again a couple of days ago. I came into the kitchen and there was trash all over the floor. A few weeks before that, I went into the office and found trash everywhere.


Dixie obviously was looking for food, and, sadly for her, there were only one or two food wrappers. Plus, I don't eat meat or dairy, so there would be none in the bag.


I just have to put trash bags high enough so that a fat, three-legged beagle can't get to them.



EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment