Friday, April 5, 2019

Pet pages found on Twitter

LADY WAS A RESCUE DOG
I was just checking my notifications on Twitter, and I found a Twitter feed that follows me: AllDogsNeed (Mans' Best Friend brings you tips and advice on caring for your   Sharing with you photos of adorable  and 
).


And that got me looking for other dog folk on Twitter.

Bellas Big Adventure follows me; so does Dog Inspire. Dogs Trust doesn't follow me; neither does Whole Dog Journal.

Among the other animal pages I found on Twitter were AnimalLeague (The World's Largest No-kill Animal Rescue and Adoption Organization, out of Port Washington, NY)AdoptMeContraCostaCa (Martinez and Pinole, Calif., according to their page), ARTS Senior Animal Rescue (Rescue, rehab and re-home senior cats and dogs! Alberta-based, 100% volunteer and registered charity), Pets Topics (All around pets!. Articles, tips and more) and Welcome to Nature (For daily updates about nature follow ).

Clyde Hernandez (I've loved dogs since I was a kid) shows off funny dog videos. And you might check out WeRateDogs (Your Only Source For Professional Dog Ratings)
.

I also found the Big Puppy Love Shop (Online pet supply shop just for large breed dogs).

MORE


EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment