Thursday, July 4, 2019

Dixie and that darn cat

DIXIE AND ME

When Dixie and I went outside on the morning of the Fourth of July, we immediately ran into the mostly black cat. It meowed and meowed and meowed; it's not as quiet as Dixie.

But then something strange happened; it started slinking closer and closer to Dixie, as though it was stalking her.

Each time, I would pull Dixie away (I don't want vet bills anytime, especially not on the Fourth of July.).

That darned cat kept after Dixie for a couple of minutes, but I finally got us away from it. We went to the end of the driveway, and I dragged the trash barrel (and Dixie) to the carport.

When I put Dixie in the house, I could still see (or hear) that darn cat.

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK

BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment