Tuesday, June 3, 2014

She's almost invisible

WHERE IS SHE?
Every time I can't find Lady in the little-dog side at the dog park, I eventually find her behind this skinny tree. It doesn't provide much concealment, but Lady's colors (brown and white) blend well with the tree's bark.

I wish she wouldn't hang around there, but, for some reason, she loves that spot (maybe it's the shade).

Maybe she's playing with me. I hate to admit it, but I feel a moment of panic every time she goes there.

Actually, she also does that on the big-dog side, sometimes hiding behind the water fountain, other times staying behind the big tree on the far end of the park.

She's just making it hard on me.


Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)
More blog entries by Tom Gillispie
• Advice for be and would-be novelists

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment