Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ice water at the dog park

THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN AT COVINGTON PARK,
NOT AT THE DOG PARK.
When we went to the dog park earlier this week, I took along some water for Lady. When I tried to pour some in the bowl for her, I couldn't; it was frozen. I wasn't surprised, but I should have thought of that earlier.

Lady had to wait until we got home before getting water.

Note: Lady passed on Sept. 17, 2016.

Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie
• Advice for be and would-be novelists

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment