Friday, October 14, 2022

BACK AROUND THE BUTTERFLY BUSH

DIXIE GOT WRAPPED around the butterfly bush again today.

As usual, I let her outside on her cord. When I went to get her, the cord was wrapped around the bush, and she was sitting looking at me.

The solution was simple enough. I unhooked the other end of the cord from the deck post, and she immediately ran toward me. I went with her to the door, let her in, then went back and reattached the cord to the deck post.

I'm just glad Dixie doesn't run off when we unhook her cord. Our long-time dog Lady (died in 2016) probably would have taken off across neighbors' yards, with her cord trailing behind her.

Dixie was just happy to get back into the house.

RELATED


DIXIE AND THE BUTTERFLY BUSH


A MAJOR TANGLE FOR LADY


EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment