Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lady runs for fresh water

A WATER HOUND
Lady loves fresh water. Nearly every time I pour fresh water into her bowl, she'll come running to get a long drink. Sometimes she'll even be snoozing in my wife's room, and she'll come running.

Maybe she's reacting to the sound of the water pouring, but I wonder if the smell of the fresh water (dogs have great noses, you know) has anything to do with it.

Do you know?


Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.
 
More entries from The Dog Blog

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie


No comments:

Post a Comment