Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lady, COME!

LADY'S ALMOST ALWAYS READY FOR A WALK.
THE GRASS ISN'T GREEN HERE TODAY, THOUGH.
This morning, I went downstairs to get Lady for a walk. I wanted to go before the expected winter storm hits the Triad of North Carolina.

I could see her through the dog door and yelled "Lady, COME!" She looked like she was looking right at me, but she didn't respond.

I moved closer and yelled again; same result. The third time, she perked up, jumped up, stretched and came through the dog door. She almost ran up the stairs, and we went for a good walk. Cold, but good.

It's early afternoon, and it's still not snowing. But it's coming.

Update: At 5 p.m., it looks like "White Christmas"; Bing would sing for this.

Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment