Friday, August 15, 2014

Going green at the dog park

LADY WASN'T JUST WHITE
AND BROWN RECENTLY
AT THE DOG PARK.
On Thursday, we went to the dog park early in the morning, and they'd already cut the grass. It was wet, and there were clumps of grass here and there.

Lady came back to me, and I noticed her paws were green with grass stain. Then I noticed more stain on her head, neck, body and legs. She'd obviously rolled in the green muck.


I wasn't thrilled, but I didn't panic. I know it'll come off. In fact, much, if not all, of it was gone Friday.


But maybe I should have avoided the wet, new-mown grass.


P.S.: On Thursday, May 7, 2015, they mowed the grass at the dog park. Lady immediately rolled in the grass, and she came away with a doggie grin and green grass stain on both sides of her face.

NOTE: Lady passed on Sept. 17, 2016, one of the worst days of my life.


EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com  TWITTER: EDITORatWORK


BLOG ENTRIES FROM THE AUTO RACING JOURNAL
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment