Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tail up

Lady normally keeps her tail down when she eats. I noticed that when we first got her in 2002, and I've noticed it for more than 12 years.

Until today. Today, I gave Lady some tuna in her kibble, and her tail was curled. She's had tuna before, but, today, she really liked it.

So I'll have to buy some more tuna in oil. And I'll watch to see if that tail comes up.

P.S.: Normally, Lady gets fed dog food in her kibble. But sometimes she gets a treat. Hey, I like treats, too.
--------------------------------------------------
(LEFT): I DON'T HAVE A PHOTO OF LADY EATING, SO THIS'LL HAVE TO DO.


Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie
• Advice for be and would-be novelists

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment