Tuesday, May 3, 2016

We're back

AN OLD SHOT OF LADY AT THE DOG PARK...
Lady and I hadn't been to the dog park in awhile until today. I was afraid the grass was wet, so I took a stool I could use on the concrete.

The park was empty (probably because of rain earlier today), but I woman I recognized showed up with her dog Chase.

Then some other folks came in, and Joe came in with Charlie. I took Lady over to the big-dog side to be with all the people and dogs, but she soon laid down in the middle of the field. So we left.

But it was good to be out and about again.

Contact: I can be reached at tgilli52@gmail.com or nc3022@yahoo.com. Also, my Twitter handle is EDITORatWORK.

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal

(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

More blog entries by Tom Gillispie
• Advice for be and would-be novelists

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie

No comments:

Post a Comment