Sunday, October 30, 2016

Dixie's new bed

DIXIE AND I GOT CLOSE AT THE DOGPARK.
MY WIFE HOLLY WANTED to get Dixie a small bed so she could sleep near me when I'm working in the office. We went to Big Lots today and found just the right thing.

It's small and square, not as comfy as her regular bed, which we got originally for Lady. Still, she immediately laid down in the new bed, then got up and rotated a few times before laying down again. Then she went into the rotation thing again.

Then she laid down again.

Right now, she's lying peacefully in her new bed. She'll probably return to her old bed in her crate overnight, but for now she's just right. I have companionship, and she's comfortable.

Dixie had another new experience today as Holly took her off-leash in our backyard. She checked it all out, and I suspect I'll take her back there again Monday.
Blog entries by Tom Gillispie
• Advice for be and would-be novelists

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie


EDITOR@WORK blog entries

Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment