Wednesday, April 5, 2017

My favorite Dog Blog posts (so far)

Katie cried (and I still miss her)



It’s a dog’s life; a magazine article from 2016

Weed whacked, scared and in pain

Links to articles for pet owners

What Lady and Michael Jackson had in common
Katie and the cat's claws


Peewee and the crescent of dogs



Old Joe (the oldest dog I've ever known)


Snoopy, my great friend from my high school days


Buddy's mournful wail
http://tg-dog-blog.blogspot.com/2016/07/wail.html

• Woof! (translation: Go away, kid; you bother me)

EMAIL: tgilli52@gmail.com   TWITTER: EDITORatWORK
Blog entries by Tom Gillispie
• Advice for be and would-be novelists

Anecdotes by Tom Gillispie


EDITOR@WORK blog entries


Blog entries from The Auto Racing Journal
(a book of great stories about the Intimidator)
(the book of great NASCAR stories)

No comments:

Post a Comment